This post may contain affiliate links.
Like many people, Autumn is my favourite season. If you’ve ever read one of my Sunday comforts posts before you’ll know I’m a creature of cosy jumpers and warm drinks so this season suits me down to a t. Not only do I get to wear my favourite jumpers again, but comfort food becomes the norm and I’m not considered crazy for having candles everywhere.
I’m also a lover of lists, so it seems only fitting to write an autumn bucket list.
My Autumn Bucket List
- Make a pie. One sweet, one savoury
- Walk through a pile of crunchy lives
- Go pumpkin picking
- Start preparing for Christmas
- Take a walk in the park wrapped up in a big coat
- Have a Sunday nap under a fluffy blanket
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Have a pumpkin carving competition with friends
- Read a book in front of the fire
It’s a short list, but it’s filled with so many of my favourite things! I would normally add “enjoy a festive flavoured coffee” but I have already had a pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks and we have some amazing syrups at home too which I’ll be enjoying a lot of over the next few months.
Have you written your own Autumn Bucket List? Let me know and we can link up. I love reading them!